Thursday, June 25, 2009

Brynlee and the Camera

Ok so Brynlee loves to play with my camera. It seems like ever time she takes a picture of me I have one of those really scary faces, so instead of letting it happen by accident I start pulling funny faces each time she pointed the camera in my direction. She would laugh and ask me to take one of her. I use to think this was cute and funny, but today I was trying to get her to smile for some pictures I was taking and she wouldn't. No matter what I said or threatened with she just looked at me and said "uh mom this is a smile." Oh dear!
Mother Like Daughter!!!!
Scary!!!









1 comment:

  1. Those are two cute girls, if I might say so?!! Brynlee, Grady wants you to come play with him sometime. Just tell you're mom you want to come to Brittany's house and play!

    ReplyDelete